Consent to share your information and progress your application.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679, in order to progress your application we require your permission to share your information with prospective employers. Please complete your details below and tick the boxes as required.
Consent To Progress Your Application & Share Your Information.
80-20 is committed to privacy and transparency for everyone who uses our services and website. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) we aim to give you complete control over your personal data and provide transparency as to how we collect, store, process and access your information.
What kind of data do we collect?
80-20 collect Personal Data about you to help in the Recruitment Process, inform you of relevant vacancies and provide marketing information that may be of benefit to you as a job seeker, employee or employer. This Data consists of information including your name, address, e-mail address, work and education history and your responses to and the results of assessments and interviews administered through the website, over the phone or face to face, plus details of your eligibility to work. We also collect information in the aggregate to provide us with a better understanding of the Users of our Website as a group, their browsing patterns and preferences. This Aggregate Data, does not contain personally identifiable information.
Why do we collect & process your data?
We process the data listed in this policy as it is vital to the recruitment process. Without processing this data, we are unable to provide you with the primary service we offer as a business as a recruitment agency. The data we collect helps us to ensure we are offering you relevant recruitment services. The information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- To provide our services to you
- To maintain a business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client, candidate or employee
- To enable us to share you CV and additional employment related details with prospective employees
- To answer your queries
- To direct market services, advise you of news and industry updates, events and other information. Where we do this, you will have given us explicit permission and be able to unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems and our website provider. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as 80-20
- We may also be asked to release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if they require us to do so. We will not release such information unless we are legally obliged to do so.
- We may also use Aggregate Data to help us understand our Users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service and provide targeted advertising on our website as well as third party websites when these are visited by registered Users of the Website.
What control do you have over the data we keep?
You have complete control of the data we hold about. You can request a copy of all your data at any time by using this form. You can request that information be corrected if necessary or that your details be deleted at any time by contacting us. We will delete your details if we are unable to verify your contact details whilst seeking employment opportunities for you or if request your details be removed. We collect and process Personal Data only so far as is necessary and in compliance with all applicable legislation. By using the Website, registering your details with us or applying for a vacancy managed by 80-20, you consent to us collecting and processing Personal Data supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the Recruitment Process only.
Do we share your data?
How We Use “Cookies” and Other Technologies.
How do we let you know if our policy changes?
Any policy changes, either due to business reasons or future changes in legislation, will be posted on this page and, if substantial, may be promoted on the Website or through e-mail notification.
How do you remove your name from our database and stop future contact?
You can use this form to have your details deleted and we’ll confirm within 48 hours.
80-20 Contracting Ltd
70 Seabourne Road
Company Number 6317279. Registered in England and Wales.
80-20 – 80-20 Contracting Ltd. Registered Office: 70 Seabourne Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH5 2HT. Company number 07054611, 80-20retail.co.uk.