Food & Beverage Assistant Manager – up to £23k basic + benefits, live in accommodation available
Located in one of the much-loved treasures of The Cotswolds, our client’s hotel is part of a long established, small chain of Inns & Hotels which employs over 500 members of staff.
With 21 bedrooms, restaurant, bar and gardens, the picturesque venue is popular with locals and visitors alike.
It is a busy, fast paced environment which in addition to the Bar & Restaurant is also a sought-after wedding venue catering for up to approximately 100 weddings a year plus private events of up to 100 people.
What are we recruiting for?
We’re currently recruiting for an experienced & enthusiastic Food & Beverage Assistant Manager to join the team here at our 4* 1 Rosette hotel in Oxfordshire.
Providing support to the Deputy General Manager & working alongside the Assistant Manager you will manage the busy rosette-awarded restaurant, as well as overseeing all F&B elements of the weddings & events.
As well as an excellent salary, you’ll also receive a share of tips, staff discount, life assurance & stakeholder’s pension. Live in accommodation is available if required and Duty Manager training will be provided as at times you may be fully responsible for the hotel.
As the Food & Beverage Assistant Manager, you will have:
- Previous experience in similar role & environment
- Strong floor-based experience of weddings & events
- Excellent motivational and engagement skills
- Ambition – and would like to see yourself climbing the ladder within a company that recognises people as their greatest asset
- Strong communication and English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Immaculate personal presentation
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Food & Beverage operations of wedding & events
- Duty Management
- Provide support to the Deputy General Manager & Assistant Manager
- Assist with the coordination of the Restaurant departments
- Customer Relations
As well as an excellent salary, you’ll also receive a share of tips, staff discount, life assurance & stakeholder’s pension as well as regular training to support your development, attain further qualifications and support your career development through internal promotion.
contact-form-7 id=”157″ title=”Apply Now