Product – Fast Pace Retailer – Crafts, Toys, Games, Books, Cards and more
This role involves working for a very exciting, stable and financially strong growing high street Retailer.Whether its career progression or just stability your looking for…our client offers both as well as excellent development opportunities. One of the few retailers opening new stores this year.
URGENT VACANCY – APPLY NOW
Fully responsible for supporting the Store Manager to run the assigned store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following company standards and effectively leading store team to ensure the delivery of the company brand values to every customer.
• To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
• Ensure execution across the area of:
o Store layouts
o Product presentation
• Advise Store Manager of competitive behaviour.
• Advise on local marketing initiatives.
• Advise Store Manager of customer profile of store.
2. People Management
• Recruit, train, manage & develop store team.
• Promote a challenging & professional environment.
3. Financial Management
• To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
• Manage budgets set by Retail Store Manager
• Manage Shrinkage and stock loss.
• Secure company assets at all times.
• Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
• Instil excellence in customer service .
• Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
• To act as key link for all communication between Retail Store Manager, Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.