Assistant Manager – Malmesbury and/or Cirencester
About the Company
- Award winning and perhaps the most exciting chain of unique and individual coffee houses in the UK.
- Financially secure and expanding, with 90 stores already, they’re continually looking for new and special sites.
- Proud to serve the finest and ethical gourmet coffee and an amazing range of food and other beverages.
Benefits for an Assistant Manager
- Competitive basic salary
- Targeted annual bonus, capped at 100% of salary
- The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company
Responsibilities of an Assistant Manager
- Fully responsible for the running of your store, alongside the Store Manager
- Provide an efficient and friendly service
- Drive performance and maximise sales
Requirements of an Assistant Manager
- Passionate individual who will drive and motivate their teams
- Confident, experienced and commercial Assistant Manager
- Experience of working within a customer facing retail hospitality environment.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.