Vacancy – Assistant Manager – Oxford – £20,000 – £21,000 + bonus + benefits
- Working alongside the Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent delivery on standards, customer service and product knowledge to maximise your store’s sales potential and profitability
- To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure execution across the area of:
Store layouts, Windows, Pricing/Promotions and Product presentation/Merchandising standards
- Advise Retail Store Manager of competitive behaviour.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives.
- Advise Retail Store Manager of customer profile of store.
- Recruit, train, manage & develop store team, through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Promote a challenging, focused & professional environment.
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Manage budgets set by Retail Store Managers
- Manage shrinkage, stock loss and stock levels
- Secure company assets at all times.
- Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
- Instil excellence in customer service.
- Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
- To act as key link for all communication between Retail Store Manager, Store Staff and Team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous fashion experience at Store Manager level or Assistant Manager in a larger turnover store.
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Engaging personality
- Results driven and a passion for selling and customer interaction
- Committed to the business
- Organisational skills
- Hands on
- Strong people manager
- Annual KPI-related bonus
- Generous Staff Discount
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Tax-free childcare vouchers