Assistant Manager – Thornbury/Bristol – £17,535 – £18,600 + bonus
About the Company
- Award winning
- Financially secure
- Proud to serve the finest and ethical gourmet coffee!
Responsibilities of Assistant Manager
- Fully responsible for the running of your store, alongside the Store Manager
- Provide an efficient and friendly service
- Drive performance and maximise sales
Requirements of Assistant Manager
- Passionate individual who will drive and motivate their teams
- Confident, experienced and commercial Assistant Manager
- Experience of working within a customer facing retail hospitality environment.
Benefits forAssistant Manager
- Competitive basic salary
- Targeted annual bonus, capped at 100% of salary
- The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.
contact-form-7 id=”157″ title=”Apply Now