Charity Retail Store Manager – Clothing
Up to £22,000 basic (DOE)
As a successful Store Manager, you’ll be fully responsible for running your store, driving performance and results, maximising sales and effectively leading the store team.
- A confident, experienced and commercial Store Manager
- Experience of working within a fast paced fashion high street retail environment and / or a charity retail environment
- A confident and strong people manager, who is excited to become part of the team and contribute to the company’s growth and success.
- Responsible for ensuring your team delivers strong commercial results.
- Be a strong communicator, who can act as a key link between stores, your area manager and head office.
- Results driven
- The stores sell a variety of product lines, which means they are challenging and constantly changing environments.
- It’s important you have the motivation and drive to keep up with your customers and to deliver a great shopping experience.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who loves variety.
You will also live and breathe their values: COMPASSION – COURAGE – CREATIVITY
- To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure execution across the area of:
Store layouts, Windows, Pricing/Promotions and Product presentation/Merchandising standards
- Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives.
- Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
- Recruit, train, manage & develop store team, through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Promote a challenging, focused & professional environment.
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
- Manage shrinkage, stock loss and stock levels
- Secure company assets at all times.
- Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
- Instil excellence in customer service.
- Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
- To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.