Vacancy – Assistant Manager
A leading outdoor/lifestyle retailer, with over 300 stores.
- Working alongside the Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent delivery on standards, customer service and product knowledge to maximise your store’s sales potential and profitability
- Annual KPI-related bonus
- Generous Staff Discount
- Work clothing plus 50% discount for you and your family
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous fashion experience at Store Manager level or Assistant Manager in a larger turnover store.
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Engaging personality
- Results driven and a passion for selling and customer interaction
- Committed to the business
- Organisational skills
- Hands on
- Strong people manager
- To achieve sales budgets and KPIs
- To ensure the execution of: Store layouts, Windows, Pricing/Promotions and Product presentation/Merchandising standards
- Recruit, train, manage & develop store team, through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Promote a challenging, focused & professional environment.
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Manage budgets set by Retail Store Managers
- Manage shrinkage, stock loss and stock levels
- Secure company assets at all times.
- Monitor competitor activity
- Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
- Instil excellence in customer service.
- Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
- To act as key link for all communication between Retail Store Manager, Store Staff and Team.