Assistant Store Manager, Enfield (Trent Park), Middlesex
What’s In It For You?
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and exciting development opportunities.
- Competitive basic salary and very achievable bonus plus excellent benefits
- The ongoing training and development is second to none.
- My client opened its first store in 1981 and currently trades 106 stores across the UK and Ireland and are still growing.
- It has a turnover of over £100m and occupies the number one position as the leader in its specialist field.
- Maximising sales, driving improved standards and profitability throughout the business and effectively leading the store team to ensure the delivery of the company’s brand values to every customer.
- They are looking to attract ambitious, tenacious and passionate retail sales professionals who will take full responsibility for the results in their own store.
- You will be passionate about driving sales and delivering the best possible customer service.
- You will be process driven and compliant and be able to instil retail disciplines.
- You will effectively manage the detail.
- You will pride yourself on merchandising standards and the presentation of your store.
- Resilient, passionate, enthusiastic and commercial, with a “will to win” attitude, are just some of the ideal manager traits.
- You must have a genuine and passionate interest in golf
↓ Apply Here Now ↓