Fresh Food Chef – Penwortham, Preston
Located in Penwortham in Preston, our client’s Public House is now part of a long-established chain of pubs, bars and restaurants based within the UK.
A company that recognises and wants to development their staff to grow alongside their expanding group of pubs, bars and restaurants.
This busy Public House promotes home cooked and fresh food, using local suppliers and is popular with the locals for their lovely home cooked food and their extensive/popular entertainers.
They are currently looking for an experienced & enthusiastic Fresh Food Chef to join their busy/expanding kitchen team.
It is a busy, fast paced environment which in addition to the Bar and Restaurant menus also caters for other private events/entertainment evenings.
- Previous experience of cooking with fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Will confidently be able to demonstrate good knife and cooking skills.
- Have a real passion for food
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- A desire to learn, progress and develop
- As Fresh Food Chef you will very much be working as part of the team, assisting with daily prep and ensuring that your kitchen is always clean, organised and ready for service.
A very competitive salary