Chefs required to work in a beautiful hotel
Sous Chef – up to £27,000 – Oxfordshire
Chef de Partie – up to £24,000 – Oxfordshire
Located in one of the much-loved treasures of The Cotswolds, our client’s hotel is part of a long established, small chain of Inns & Hotels, which employs over 500 members of staff.
A company that recognises talent, invests in the development of its people and promotes from within, they ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
- Previous experience
- A real passion for food
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- A desire to learn, progress and develop
- Working as part of the team
- Full training will be given on all sections and the opportunity offered to move around within the kitchen and there are great career progression opportunities within the group.
As well as an excellent salary, you’ll also benefit from:
- Staff discount throughout the group
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholders pension.
- Share of tips
- Full training
- Uniform to wear with pride
- Staff meals on duty
- On-going training and development
Accommodation (available if required, at most properties)