CRM Email Marketing Executive – Warrington
£21k + benefits
- Reporting to the CRM Manager this role will focus on end to end development of emails; interpreting the brief, campaign setup, audience selection, proofing and campaign performance analysis.
- You will be responsible for building emails using pre-existing templates.
- You will also assist in the development of automated lifecycle email marketing campaigns and triggered event driven campaigns.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Interpreting email briefs and translating into creative proofs
- Build, proof, test, QA and commission campaigns within the email platform at pace and to a high standard
- Use segmentation techniques to select audiences to target emails to the right customers.
- A/B Testing/Optimisation
- Implementation of dynamic content
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on the content of emails
- Analyse results from email marketing campaigns to improve key performance metrics (deliverability, open rate, click through rate, sales).
- Support the implementation of any new automated email programmes
- Identify & suggest new ways to present marketing assets and content and to keep up to date with the latest email best practice and technology.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in managing email programmes is essential
- Familiarity with Emarsys CRM platform would be advantageous
- Experience using Photoshop to manipulate photos/images is desirable
- Strong planning & organisational skills, with an ability to stay calm under pressure to ensure no deadlines are missed.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good copywriting skills
- Competitive basic salary
- Staff Discount
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Ongoing personal training
This company opened its first store in the 80s and currently trades c100 stores across the UK and Ireland and are still expanding.