UK Finance Director
up to £80,000 basic + benefits
Operating over 260 sites in the UK and over 800 worldwide, our client is currently seeking a UK Finance Director to take responsibility for all financial duties of the Company in the UK, including accounting, controlling, cash management, statistics and payroll.
Working with the UK MD, you will also provide an internal analysis function for the UK Group and lead the UK finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world class team of professionals and play a massive role in the direction of an international business.
With several years experience as a Finance Director in a comparable environment, ideally a multi-site, customer-facing retail business, you’ll be Skilled at providing complex data analysis to support commercial decision-making and have very strong Excel skills.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of all UK financial accounting requirements.
- Responsible for all site accounting.
- Provide an internal reporting and analysis function for the UK and Group.
- Develop the financial section of the annual business plans for each region.
- Lead and develop the UK Finance department including the Accounts and Statistics teams.
- Ensure all tax and social insurance obligations are fulfilled.
- Coordinate the relevant external experts (tax advisers, chartered accountants, tax auditors).
- Manage the cash position of the UK Company.
- Manage the payroll.
- Develop systems and office processes to control developments, eliminate exposure on vouchers and operate efficiently.
- Achieve the cost budget for the UK.
- Qualified accountant
- Degree essential