Warrington – £30k + benefits
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role will involve planning, designing, developing and creating promotional campaigns and publications for this fast paced retail business.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of customer-facing point of sale.
- Produce effective designs that communicate the brand and message with high visual impact with clarify and intent,
- Co-ordinate and manage relationships with external print agencies
- Marketing projects, campaigns and promotions development, providing support
- Ensure that designs communicate the brand and message with high visual impact
- Manage the creation, update and edits to literature pieces and other day-to-day tasks
- Become an advocate of the company for branding and design
- Work on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Monitor trends in design, both from a print and online perspective
- Assist in campaign strategy and planning
- Brainstorm and mock-up design concepts that fit marketing projects and campaign needs
- Create designs, working to a deadline and present options for design treatments
- Full knowledge of HTML and CSS
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years Graphic Design Experience
- Understanding of the latest Graphic Design Software including HTML.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to include copywriting.
- Highly organised with an ability to juggle several priorities at once.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and adhering to critical paths.
- Team Player · Common sense and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Competitive basic salary
- Staff Discount
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – and your birthday
My client opened its first store in the 80s and currently trades c100 stores across the UK and Ireland and are still expanding.