Head of Marketing – Europe
up to £100,000 basic + 20% bonus + benefits
Operating over 260 sites in the UK and over 800 worldwide, our client is currently seeking a European Marketing Manager to take responsibility for all marketing activity.
Working with the VP Europe, you will create and deploy a three-year marketing strategy with an emphasis on advancing the company in B2B or subscription programmes and digital marketing.
This is an awesome opportunity to join a world class team of professionals and play a massive role in the direction of an international business.
You’ll ideally be from a retail background, with generalist, cross platform marketing experience. You will take responsibility for third party suppliers, developing the company’s digital offering through social media and app/web development and own a substantial six figure budget.
Reporting to the VP Europe, you will:
- Create and implement marketing campaigns, ensuring consistent implementation across all European markets
- Lead research projects to stay in line with market demand and understand customers’ needs and expectations and ensure the findings drive our future actions
- Develop third party relationships and manage suppliers to deliver on time, to the required standard
- Develop and deliver the digital offer including payment methods, customer incentives and loyalty programmes
- Manage the mystery motorist program, our social media platforms, the website and other technological applications
- Identify market trends and opportunities to ensure we stay ahead and set the pace for the industry
- Support the business with insight and tools to develop the B2B market
- Own the company’s marketing budget
You must have:
- Proven success in developing and implementing marketing and loyalty programmes in both B2C and B2B markets
- Proven experience in using technology to drive customer demand
- Experience in managing third party suppliers
- Business degree preferred
- Marketing qualification is essential
- 75% UK based (Buckinghamshire) and 25% European travel