Deputy General Manager, Oxfordshire
Salary – £24,000 – £26,000 + benefits
As Deputy General Manager, you will be in charge of overseeing all areas of the business and ensuring that standards are maintained, staff are fully trained, all departments are running efficiently and budgets are adhered to.
You will report into the General Manager of the Hotel.
- Competitive basic salary
- Share of tips
- Staff discount throughout the group
- Life Assurance Policy & a stakeholders pension
- To ensure guests receive a warm welcome and are treated to the utmost hospitality and care during their stay
- To assist the Hotel Manager on the day to day running of a busy hotel
- To ensure all complaints are minimized and handled professionally
- To supervise, motivate, train and recruit the team
- To coordinate hotel departments
Some of the responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing the smooth running of Wedding & Events
- Reception / Reservations Front of House and Rooms
- Food & Beverage
- Coordination of Departments
- Customer Relations
- Previous experience in similar role – team leader / department manager to include the running of Weddings & Events
- You’re ambitious and would like to see yourself climbing the ladder within a company with recognises people as their greatest asset
- Team player
- Forward thinking
- Immaculate personal presentation
Located in one of the much-loved treasures of The Cotswolds, our client’s hotel is part of a long established, small chain of Inns & Hotels, which employs over 500 members of staff.
A company that recognises talent, invests in the development of its people and promotes from within, they ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
This 21 bedroom hotel boasts 4* and 1 rosette, a restaurant, bar and gardens and the picturesque venue means it’s popular with locals and visitors alike and is also a sought-after wedding venue catering for up to approximately 100 weddings a year plus private events of up to 100 people.
Personal development is a key priority, the company ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and passionate hotel & group.