Land Acquisition Manager / Buyer
£40,000 – £60,000 basic + Bonus + Benefits
Operating over 280 sites in the UK and over 800 worldwide, our client is currently seeking a Land Acquisition Manager to support the current target of opening almost 100 new sites across the south of England in the next five years. With short reporting lines, there is a rapid decision-making process which is particularly advantageous when competing for land.
You’ll ideally be from a retail background, with experience of acquisition in retail parks and roadside environments with plots ranging in size from .2 to 1 acre, leasehold or freehold.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Land Acquisition Manager will
- Identify suitable plots of land across the South of England
- Manage all contract negotiations and freehold acquisitions
- Ensure all building concepts are legally compliant with all appropriate planning, safety and employment regulations
You will have:
- Experience in the acquisition of real estate for retail use, especially roadside/drive through
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience in contract negotiations
- Developed good contacts in commercial land and property
- Excellent knowledge of real estate management
- Experience in the required approval procedures including negotiations with administrations