This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the team who lead an award-winning social enterprise that truly changes people’s lives
Role of a Lead Mentor:
Our client is looking to recruit a Lead Mentor that can support their vision, build stronger individuals and stronger communities.
The role will support members of the community to gain access to professional and personal development programmes, to kick start a change in their own lives.
From inspiring motivation and confidence in our members, to improving health and economic outcomes for their families, the impact of this business is already being felt way beyond the aisles of the store.
- Leading the social support programmes
- Work closely with other community organisations
- Work with residents of the local area to provide customer service and transformational support
- Deliver an innovative service that connects with the residents of the local area and other community stakeholders, offering support and a mentoring service to all customers
• Support and collaborate with all members to achieve the best results together
• Direct leadership and strong ability to motivate
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
• Be proud to make a difference
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Passionate communicator
Our client is the largest commercial redistributor of surplus food and household products in the UK.
Started five decades ago, today, they employ over 700 people and handled 70 million items in 2018 alone.
They enable some of the biggest retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers to unlock value from surplus stock, which may have otherwise gone to waste.
As an award-winning social enterprise, the operate a network of six membership-only stores – offering discounted prices, to individuals who work in the food manufacturing supply chain, emergency services or the NHS.
This is a full time role and you will work 5/7 Monday to Saturday