Up to £21,000 basic salary
5/7 days per week
Performance related bonus
New and Expanding high street retailer, selling cards, gifts, accessories and partyware. Your role: Be fully responsible for running your store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading the store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer.
What you’ll do….
• Be fully responsible for running your store.
• Driving performance, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading the store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer.
You’ll definitely be….
• A passionate individual who will drive and motivate their teams to maximise their ability to deliver an outstanding and unique level of customer experience.
• Be a confident, experienced and commercial Assistant / Store Manager, who has experience of working within fast paced customer facing retail environments.
• A strong people manager, who is excited to become part of the team and contribute to the company’s growth and success.
• Be responsible for ensuring your team delivers strong commercial results. • Have very high standards and instill excellence in customer service.
• Be a strong communicator, who can act as a key link between stores, your area manager and head office.
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves variety and wants to take his or her own career to a new level. The rewards and prospects are equally as good in line with the company’s rapidly developing expansion programme.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.