Retail Store Manager / Branch Manager Designate – £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
Product – Fast Paced, Grocery, Food and Value Retail Products
Exciting Store Manager role with financially stable and FAST GROWING High Street Retailer.
As a successful Store Manager, you’ll be fully responsible for running your store, driving performance and results, maximising sales and effectively leading the store team to ensure results
- A confident, experienced and commercial Store Manager, who has experience of working within a fast paced, multi-million pound retail environment.
- A strong people manager, who is excited to become part of the team and contribute to the company’s growth and success.
- Responsible for ensuring your team delivers strong commercial results.
- Be a strong communicator, who can act as a key link between stores, your area manager and head office.
The stores are fast paced and sell thousands of product lines, which means they are challenging and constantly changing environments.
It’s important you have the motivation and drive to keep up with your customers and to deliver a great shopping experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Career prospects in a fast-growing company
- Competitive Salary
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves variety and wants to take his or her own career to a new level.
The rewards and prospects are equally as good in line with the company’s rapidly developing expansion programme.
URGENT VACANCY – FAST APPLICATION PROCESS – APPLY NOW
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.