Charity Retail Store Manager – Furniture and Homewares
As a successful Store Manager, you’ll be fully responsible for running your store, driving performance and results, maximising sales and effectively leading the store team.
- A confident, experienced and commercial Store Manager
- Experience of working within a fast paced high street retail environment, a charity retail environment or homewares / furniture retail environment.
- A strong people manager, who is excited to become part of the team and contribute to the company’s growth and success.
- Responsible for ensuring your team delivers strong commercial results.
- Be a strong communicator, who can act as a key link between stores, your area manager and head office.
The stores sell a variety of product lines, which means they are challenging and constantly changing environments.
It’s important you have the motivation and drive to keep up with your customers and to deliver a great shopping experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves variety.
You will also live and breathe their values:
COMPASSION – COURAGE – CREATIVITY
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.