Vacancy – Store Manager
A leading outdoor/lifestyle retailer, with over 300 stores, founded over 20 years ago
Fantastic brand, profitable and expanding.
- Fully accountable for everything going on in your store.
You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent delivery on standards, customer service and product knowledge to maximise your store’s sales potential and profitability
- Annual KPI-related bonus
- Generous Staff Discount
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
Skills and Experience Required by a Store Manager
- Previous fashion experience at Store Manager level or Assistant Manager in a larger turnover store.
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Engaging personality
- Results driven and a passion for selling and customer interaction
- Committed to the business
- Organisational skills
- Hands on
- Strong people manager
Commercial Responsibilities Required by a Store Manager:
- To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure execution across the area of:
Store layouts, Windows, Pricing/Promotions and Product presentation/Merchandising standards
- Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives.
- Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
People Responsibilities Required by a Store Manager:
- Recruit, train, manage & develop store team, through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Promote a challenging, focused & professional environment.
Financial Responsibilities Required by a Store Manager:
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
- Manage shrinkage, stock loss and stock levels
- Secure company assets at all times.
Standards Required by a Store Manager:
- Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
- Instil excellence in customer service.
- Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
Communication Required by a Store Manager:
- To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager or Supervisor.