An expanding and an unquestionably British fashion brand; selling Ladieswear, Childrenswear and Menswear
Competitive salary and fantastic benefits
Be fully responsible for running your store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively delivering the Company brand values to every customer.
- To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure execution across the area of:
Store layouts, Windows, Pricing/Promotions and Product presentation/Merchandising standards
- Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives.
- Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
- Manage shrinkage, stock loss and stock levels
- Secure company assets at all times.
- Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
- Instil excellence in customer service.
- Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
- To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the company’s key stakeholders and department store management team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous fashion experience at Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisory or Senior Sales Assistant
- Engaging personality
- Strong communicator
- Results driven
- Committed to the business
- Passionate about retail
- Deliver outstanding customer service
This is Full Time role working 5 days over 7 each week