Exciting Field Based Store Manager role with financially stable and FAST GROWING High Street Retailer
This is a new role to support ongoing expansion within our clients business. You will be working on the area supporting in a Store Manager capacity in and around the general Hull area.
You should be able to drive and be flexible to locations in the Hull area.
URGENT VACANCY – FAST APPLICATION PROCESS – APPLY NOW
FAST GROWING High Street Retailer
This exciting role involves working for a very stable and financially strong growing high street retailer. Whether it is career progression or just stability your looking for…our client offers both as well as excellent development opportunities. One of the few retailers opening new stores this year.
Job Title: Field Based Store Manager / Store Manager / Branch Manager
Product – Fast Paced Value Food & Groceries Retailer
As a successful Store Manager, you’ll be fully responsible for running your store, driving performance and results, maximising sales and effectively leading the store team to ensure results
- A confident, experienced and commercial Store Manager, who has experience of working within a fast paced, multi-million pound retail environment.
- A strong people manager, who is excited to become part of the team and contribute to the company’s growth and success.
- Responsible for ensuring your team delivers strong commercial results.
- Be a strong communicator, who can act as a key link between stores, your area manager and head office.
The stores are fast paced and sell thousands of product lines, which means they are challenging and constantly changing environments.
It’s important you have the motivation and drive to keep up with your customers and to deliver a great shopping experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Career prospects in a fast-growing company
- Competitive Salary
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves variety and wants to take his or her own career to a new level.
The rewards and prospects are equally as good in line with the company’s rapidly developing expansion programme.
Business Contribution: Fully responsible for running the assigned store by driving performance and results, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer
• To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
• Ensure execution across the area of:
o Store layouts
o Product presentation
• Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
• Advise on local marketing initiatives.
• Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
2. People Management
• Recruit, train, manage & develop store team.
• Promote a challenging & professional environment.
3. Financial Management
• To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
• Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
• Manage Shrinkage and stock loss.
• Secure company assets at all times.
• Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
• Instil excellence in customer service .
• Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
• To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.