Store Manager – Chiswick
A leading outdoor/lifestyle retailer, with over 300 stores, founded over 20 years ago
The Role of a Store Manager:
You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent delivery on standards, customer service and product knowledge to maximise your store’s sales potential and profitability
- Annual KPI-related bonus
- Generous Staff Discount
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
Skills and Experience Required by a Store Manager:
- Previous fashion experience at Store Manager level or Assistant Manager in a larger turnover store.
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Engaging personality
- Results driven and a passion for selling and customer interaction
- Committed to the business
- Organisational skills
- Hands on
- Strong people manager
Commercial Responsibilities Required by a Store Manager:
- To achieve sales budgets or forecasts.
- Ensure execution across the area of:
Store layouts, Windows, Pricing/Promotions and Product presentation/Merchandising standards
- Advise Retail Area Manager of competitive behaviour.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives.
- Advise Retail Area Manager of customer profile of store.
People Responsibilities Required by a Store Manager:
- Recruit, train, manage & develop store team, through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Promote a challenging, focused & professional environment.
Financial Responsibilities Required by a Store Manager:
- To achieve profit budgets relating to the accountable contribution elements of the Profit & Loss accounts.
- Manage budgets set by Retail Area Managers.
- Manage shrinkage, stock loss and stock levels
- Secure company assets at all times.
Standards Required by a Store Manager:
- Ensure strict compliance on policies and procedures at all times.
- Instil excellence in customer service.
- Ensure house keeping, repairs and safety is maintained.
Communication Required by a Store Manager:
- To act as key link for all communication between Retail Area Manager, Store Staff and Team.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager or Supervisor.