Competitive basic salary
Performance related bonus
New and expanding high street retailer, selling cards, gifts, accessories and partyware.
What you’ll do….
• Be fully responsible for running your store.
• Driving performance, maximising sales, following Company standards and effectively leading the store team to ensure the delivery of the Company brand values to every customer.
You’ll definitely be….
• A passionate individual who will drive and motivate their teams to maximise their ability to deliver an outstanding and unique level of customer experience.
• Be a confident, experienced and commercial Assistant / Store Manager, who has experience of working within fast paced customer facing retail environments.
• A strong people manager, who is excited to become part of the team and contribute to the company’s growth and success.
• Be responsible for ensuring your team delivers strong commercial results. • Have very high standards and instill excellence in customer service.
• Be a strong communicator, who can act as a key link between stores, your area manager and head office.
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves variety and wants to take his or her own career to a new level. The rewards and prospects are equally as good in line with the company’s rapidly developing expansion programme.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.