Supervisor / Team Leader – BRAND NEW STORE
- Our client is the largest commercial redistributor of surplus food and household products in the UK.
- Started five decades ago, today, they employ over 700 people and handled 70 million items in 2018 alone.
- They enable some of the biggest retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers to unlock value from surplus stock, which may have otherwise gone to waste.
- As an award-winning social enterprise, the operate a network of six membership-only stores – offering discounted prices, to individuals who work in the food manufacturing supply chain, emergency services or the NHS.
- We are looking for a confident and experienced Supervisor / Team Leader to join the business and to contribute to its growth and become part of the team.
- A very competitive basic salary is offered for this role
- Supporting the management team to run the store on a day to day basis
- To ensure your team delivers strong commercial results and to deliver a great shopping experience for all your customers.
- The stores are fast paced, challenging and constantly changing environments.
- Proven retail supervisory / management experience within a fast paced retail environment.
- Responsible for a multi million pound turnover store.
- Delivering on KPI’s and profitability.
- Ability to manage availability of stock.
- Ability to manage, recruit and develop staff to achieve targets.
- Commercially driven.
- Control staff costs against sales.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager or Supervisor.